BILLY BOB WEBB
Billy Bob Webb was born in Hope, Arkansas. He grew up on a family beef and poultry farm in Columbus, Arkansas, and graduated from Saratoga High School as valedictorian in 1989. He attended the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, where he earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Animal Science. He then attended the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville where he earned his Juris Doctorate.
Billy Bob became a member of the bar in 1996, and immediately began working for the Benton County Prosecutor's office where he was Senior Trial Attorney. In 1997, he joined the law firm of Keith and Miller, P.A., and became a partner in that firm from January of 2000 until February of 2008. Now, he is he the owner and operator of Webb Law Office, P.A. He is also owner and operator of BBW Farms, LLC.
Billy Bob has experience in a wide range of practice. He has handled cases involving capital murder, drug crimes, trust fraud, automobile accidents, products liability, real estate disputes and agriculture corporate contract disputes, just to name a few. He is especially well versed in agricultural cases, and understands the problems that are inevitable to arise as urban development grows into traditionally agricultural areas such as Northwest Arkansas.
Billy Bob is a member of the Arkansas Bar Association, and the W.B. Putman Inns of Court. He also serves on the Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Criminal Jury Instructions. He is a former President of the Benton County Bar Association and has been on the Board of Directors of the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is also a former member of the Board of Directors of Legal Aid of Arkansas, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas and past President of the Arkansas Farmhouse Fraternity Association. Billy Bob is licensed to practice in all Courts of the State of Arkansas and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Arkansas. He regularly practices in Benton, Carroll, Washington and Madison counties, though he occasionally practices statewide.
- Arkansas Bar Association, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Arkansas, 1996
University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Student Bar Association Officer
- Dean's List
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Science
- Minor in Business
- FarmHouse Fraternity of Arkansas, President
- Agriculture & Home Economics Student Association, President
- Blocks and Bridles Club
- 1992 University of Arkansas Livestock Judging Team
Civic Organizations, Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Arkansas Bar Association - current member
- Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Criminal Jury Instructions - current member
- Benton County Bar Association - current member & former President
- Benton County Bar Association, Pro Bono Attorney of the Year for 2 years
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board of Director
- Ozark Legal Services & Legal Aid of Arkansas, former Board of Director
- Farmhouse Fraternity Alumni Association of Arkansas, President
- Rogers Lions Club, Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas, Board of Director
- W.B. Putman Inns of Court, Barrister